2010 – 2015 year. Student of the Faculty of International Legal Relations and Legal Journalism of the National University “Odessa Academy of Law”.
In 2015 received Master's Diploma with honors in Law, the specialty "Science of Law" in the National University "Odessa Law Academy".
Thesis topic: "Organizational and Legal Foundations of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees".
Worked as a lawyer's assistant from 2015 to 2017 year.
On May 11, 2018 has passed a qualification examination and obtained the License to practice law No. 1031 as of May 11, 2018.
Became a member of the Barristers Lawyers Association on July 31, 2018.
ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS:
- The effectiveness of mediation in the business process. Scientific notes of the International Humanitarian University:(collection). - International Humanitarian University in Odessa, 2014 - Issue 22. - Part 2, p. 13-16.
- Marriage with foreign citizens: challenges. Modern Civil Law: Materials of the VIII International Civil Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists (March 29-30, 2013) /Publication editor, Doctor of Juridical Science, Professor. Ye.O.Kharytonov - Odessa: Legal Literature, 2013. - p. 58-60.
- Organizational and Legal Measures of the Quality Assurance and Safety of Agricultural Products. The Rule of Law in the View of the Young Lawyers: Materials of the All-Ukrainian Student Scientific Conference (November 30, 2013, Odessa City): in 2 volumes. V.1/ Publication editor V.M. Dromin.– Odessa: Legal Literature, 2013. - p. 430-432.
- Conflict in the family as a juvenile delinquency factor. Materials of the XVII Report Student Scientific Conference (April 26, 2014, Odessa City): in 3 volumes. V.3/ Publication editor V.M. Dromin.– Odessa: Legal Literature, 2014. - p. 11-13.
- Visa Policy as One of the Elements of Ukraine's European Integration into the EU. Materials of the XVII Report Student Scientific Conference (April 26, 2014, Odessa City): in 3 volumes. V.3/ Publication editor V.M. Dromin.– Odessa: Legal Literature, 2014. - p. 168-170.