2000-2003 - Pervomaisk Polytechnic College, Jurisprudence Department, intramural form of education.
2004-2009 –Student of the Institute of Prosecution and Investigation of Odessa National Law Academy.
In 2009, he was awarded a Master Degree in Law; Speciality: Jurisprudence, by the Odessa National Law Academy.
Theme of the Diploma Thesis: ‘Features of pre-trial investigation involving foreigners’.
2009 - 2011 – Postgraduate student at the Department of Economic Law and Litigation Procedure of the National University Odessa Law Academy; the correspondence course of study.
Theme of the Dissertation: ‘Features of Legal Regulation of Economic Activity Provided through Internet’.
From October 2005 till September 2008 - Assistant of Private Notary in the Odessa City Notary District.
From September 2008 till May 2017 - Legal Adviser at Yandex.Ukraine LLC - (www.yandex.ua)
From August 2017 he became a member of the Ponomarenko & Partners Law Firm.
On November 9-10, 2017 - he passed a qualification examination for obtaining Lawyer’s Certificate to practice law.
Since December 15, 2017, he became a member of Barristers Lawyers Association.
Since January 1, 2018, he has started his internship for obtaining Lawyer’s Certificate with Ponomarenko Denys Vasylovych, Barristers Law Firm Partner.
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL REFERENCES:
- The EU experience in legal regulation of business activities through Internet. // Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University. - 2013.- No. 21, Part 1.
- The Issue of Legal Reform of State Regulation of Economic Activity through Internet. // Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University. - 2013. - No. 21, Part 2.
- Problems of Centralized State Regulation of Economic Activity through Internet. // Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University .- 2012.- No. 20, part 2.
- Features of Legal Regulation of Trade through Internet. // Actual Problems of State and Law. - 2012, No. 66.
- Concept, Elements and Features of Economic Internet Legal Relations. // Bulletin of the International Humanitarian University. - 2012
- 6. TOP-10 Amendments to the Commercial Procedure Code of Ukraine [Electronic resource] / The official website of the Barristers Lawyers Association. - Access mode: https://barristers.org.ua/news/top-10-zmin-gospodarskogo-protsesualnogo-kodeksu-ukrayiny/
- 7. New legislation: changes in the regulation of limited liability companies and companies with additional liability. [Electronic resource] / The official website of the Barristers Lawyers Association. - Access mode: https://barristers.org.ua/news/nove-zakonodavstvo-zminy-v-regulyuvanni-tovarystv-z-obmezhenoyu-vidpovidalnistyu-ta-tovarystv-z-dodatkovoyu-vidpovidalnistyu/
- The New Provisions in the Legislation: Corporate Agreements. [Electronic resource] / Legal Practice, the newspaper of Ukrainian lawyers. - Access mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0654232
- The ‘Tax‘ for Advertising Ordered from a Non-Resident. [Electronic resource] / Legal Practice, the newspaper of Ukrainian lawyers. - Access mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0654802