In 2007, he was awarded a Specialist Degree at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
Within the years 2005-2006, he was employed by Insurance company ‘Alfa-Garant’ Insurance Company.
Since January 8, 2008 and till April 8, 2008, he was employed as Legal Advisor at the contracting section of the logistics department by ‘South-West Railways’, the state owned company.
Since April 8, 2008 and till July 1, 2010, he was employed as the 1st Category Legal Advisor at the logistics department by ‘South-West Railways‘, the state owned company.
Since July 1, 2010 and till August 31, 2010 he was employed as a Legal Advisor by MMK Company, LLC.
In 2009, he, with his colleagues, like-minded people, founded the Shevchuk & Partners Law Agency.
On September 28, 2012, he was awarded the Lawyer’s Certificate.
Since December 15, 2017, he has become a partner at Barristers Lawyers Association.
The Lawyer’s APPEARANCE IN RESONANT CRIMINAL litigations
- Сase of the Director of the Department of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service of Ukraine.
- Case of the acting Head of the Darnytskyi District State Administration.
- Case of Oleksandr Onyschenko: Ukrainian politician, businessman, People’s Deputy of Ukraine of the VII and VIII convocations, President of the Equestrian Sports Federation of Ukraine, President of the Rodin Charity Fund, the founder of TOP Ukraine, International Patronage Organization.
- Case of the Ukrainian politician, People’s Deputy of Ukraine.
- Case of the CEO of ‘Koniarstvo Ukrainy‘ State Enterprise.
- Case on stealing UAH 50 million from Khreshchatyk Bank.
- Case of the judge at the Kirovsky District Court in Dnepropetrovsk city.
- Case of the Nebesne Suziria Aidar Fund President.
- Case of Deputy Director, Chairman of the Committee on Competitive Bidding and Deputy Director of ‘Ukrzaliznychpostach‘ State Enterprise.
- Case of Yandex.Ukraine LLC.
- Case of Croeston G.C.G. Audit LLC.
- Case of Boryslav Rosenblat - Ukrainian politician, People’s Deputy of Ukraine.
- Case of the Deputy Head of the Security Service of Ukraine in the Vinnytsia Oblast.
- Case of Deputy Director General for Construction of ‘Spetsservice‘, State Enterprise under the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL REFERENCES
- 1. The State of Unlawful Legislation. http://jurliga.ligazakon.ua/blogs_article/412.htm-
- ‘‘Berkut in Law’. http://jurliga.ligazakon.ua/blogs_article/341.htm-
- Militia and Civil Society. http://jurliga.ligazakon.ua/blogs_article/363.htm-
- How to receive a subsidy for your utilities? Advantages and disadvantages. http://jurliga.ligazakon.ua/blogs_article/512.htm-
- Grass Ignorance in Unlawful Legal Proceedings. http://zrada.today/prognozi-i-dumki/z-zalu-sudu/navkolopravove-gopnichestvo-u-nepravovomu-sudochinstvi
- Mental and Procedural Coercion during Interrogation: Limits of Legality. [Electronic resource] / Official website of the Council of Advocates in Kyiv Oblast. - Access Mode: http://radako.com.ua/news/psihichniy-ta-procesualniy-primus-pid-chas-dopitu-mezhi-zakonnosti
- Myth of the Bail Permanent Character as a Measure of Restraint. [Electronic resource] / The Legal Practice, newspaper of Ukrainian lawyers. - Access Mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0654913