In 2005, she graduated from the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine (Faculty: Institute of Training for Public Prosecutor’s Officers), Speciality: Jurisprudence, and had got the higher legal education.
The year 2006 - Secretary at the Support Division of the Chamber for Review of Bankruptcy Cases of the Higher Commercial Court of Ukraine.
Since 2007 and till 2011 – Chief Officer at the Support Division of the Chamber for Review of Bankruptcy Cases of the Higher Commercial Court of Ukraine.
Since 2011 and till 2015 – Legal Consultant at the Industrial Enterprise (Private Joint Stock Company) producing metallurgical goods from various of metals and ferroalloys.
Since 2011 – Individual advocacy practice on the basis of Lawyer’s Certificate number 4005, issued on the basis of the Resolution of the Donetsk Regional Qualification and Disciplinary Commission of Lawyers No.41 dated September 7, 2011.
2013 - 2016 - Defence of persons in criminal proceedings within the framework of provision of Free Secondary Legal Aid (Following the results of the 2012 contest of selection of lawyers, she was involved in provision of Free Secondary Legal Aid).
Since May of 2018, she became an associated partner at Barristers Lawyers Association.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
2012 – Training under the Study Program ‘Basics of Accounting + 1С‘ (Business-Class Training Centre, Zaporizhzhia city)
2016 - Training under the ‘Corporate Secretary‘ Program (Ukrainian Institute of Corporate Management, Kyiv city), after which she has been included in the Register of Corporate Secretaries (Certificate No. 0400190-KS)
The year 2017 – Training in the European Court of Human Rights under the Successful Appeal to the European Court of Human Rights: From Theory to Practice Program (European Centre for Legal Cooperation in Co-operation with the Council of Europe, Strasbourg)
The years 2012-2018 – Participation in number of seminars, conferences and forums of the Association of Lawyers of Ukraine, Ukrainian Bar Association, Council of Lawyers of Kharkiv Oblast, Council of Lawyers in Kyiv Oblast, National Association of Lawyers of Ukraine, and Cascade Trainings of the Coordination Centre for provision of free legal aid, and training projects on practice of the European Court of Human Rights of the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine.
- Defence of persons in the course of criminal proceedings;
- Defence of persons during the extradition procedure;
- Representation of legal entities in any tax, economic, corporate disputes, and representation of individuals and legal entities in disputes with state authorities.
- Representation in the European Court of Human Rights (applications, correspondence, petitions in accordance with Rule 39 of the ECHR Rules).
- Conclusion of agreement with the victim regarding the ‘suspended punishment‘ in the interests of the accused person (who has been repeatedly convicted) under Art.185 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (within the framework of free secondary legal aid);
- The conviction with punishment of the accused for the serious crime (the Criminal Code of Ukraine, Article 187, Part 2: from 7 to 10 years of imprisonment) committed by the group of persons with regard to young people (11 episodes), with application of Art. 69 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine: 5 years and 6 months of imprisonment (Within the framework of Free Secondary Legal Aid);
- Closing of the criminal proceedings under the Criminal Code of Ukraine, Article 15, Part 2, and Art. 115, Part 2, Clause 12, at the stage of pre-trial investigation due to absence of a criminal offense;
- Closing of the criminal proceedings under the Criminal Code of Ukraine, Article 190, at the stage of pre-trial investigation in relation of the acting Head of the District State Administration due to absence of a criminal offense;
- Many cases of return of personal property temporarily withdrawn during searches and cancellation of seizure of personal property;
- Many cases of suspects release in the courtroom due to refusal of the investigating judge to impose preventive measures in the form of detention;
- Release from custody in the courtroom of the foreigner, whose extradition has been planned, as a result of the court’s satisfaction of the petition for release of the detainee because of his unlawful re-detention, under the CPC of Ukraine, Art. 206;
- Release from custody of foreign citizens as a result of the investigating judge refusals to satisfy the prosecutors’ requests for temporary arrest of foreign nationals (who were in international search and whose extradition has been planned);
- Appeal to the court of cassation about the extradition judgement, which resulted in the case being sent for a new consideration to the court.
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL REFERENCES:
- The Rule 39 as Effective Mechanism for Protection and Renewal of Human Rights. [Electronic resource] / Resonance. - Access Mode: http://resonance.ua/pravilo-39-diieviy-mekhanizm-zakhistu-ta-p/
- Cases of Application of the Rule 39 by the European Court of Human Rights in Interstate Affairs.[Electronic resource] / Legal practice. - Access mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0653969
- The readmission of M. Saakashvili to Poland and its legal consequences. Opinion of the lawyer. [Electronic resource] / Legal Practice. - Access Mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0064952
- What provisions of the ‘Stop the Masked Show!’ Law have turned out ineffective in practice? [Electronic resource] / Legal Practice. - Access Mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0065211