In 2005, he was awarded the Master Degree in Law with Honours by the Odessa National Law Academy (Now: the National University Odessa Law Academy), Speciality: Jurisprudence.
After graduation from the Odessa National Law Academy, he became a postgraduate student at the Odessa National Law Academy, Criminal Procedure Department.
In 2008 he becomes an Assistant, and since 2010, he is an Associate Professor at the Criminal Proceedings Department of the Odessa National Law Academy.
On May 30, 2008, he was awarded Lawyer’s Certificate No.1651.
Since December 15, 2017, he became a partner at Barristers Lawyers Association.
DURING HIS PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, HE BECAME A MEMBER of THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:
- Association of Investigating Judges of Ukraine.
- Member of Qualification and Disciplinary Commission of Lawyers Association in Odessa Oblast.
- The first hundred graduates of ‘Lawyer of the Future‘, All-Ukrainian Professional Development Program for Lawyers.
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL REFERENCES:
- Differentiated Approach to Violations of the Rules for Evidence Admissibility. // Current Problems of State and Law. - 2006. - Edition 27 - Pages 134-136.
- N.M. Stoianov. Grounds, Procedure and Consequences of Evidence Recognition as Inadmissible in the Criminal Procedure Law of Ukraine. / . Problems of Improvement of Legal Means and Mechanisms of Counteraction to Crime in Modern Society. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference held in Minsk on 13-14 October 2006 / Editorial Board: A.V. Barkov (Editor in Charge) [and others]. - Minsk, BSU, 2007. - Pages 189-192.
- N. Stoianov. Traditions and Innovations in Determining Properties of Evidence: the Comparative Legal Aspect (Criminal Procedure Law in Ukraine and in the Russian Federation). / // Legal Traditions and their Institutionalization in the Russian Legal System. Collection of scientific articles. Materials of the III Conference of the Faculty of Law of the KSU (October 26, 2007) - Part 2 / Editor in Charge: Y.N. Voronov - Kursk: Kursk State University, 2007 - Pages 140-142.
- . Evidence Admissibility Doctrine in Criminal Proceedings held in Ukraine: View of the Future through the Prism of Present. / // Legal Justice as Instrument for Ensuring Rights and Freedoms of the Human and Citizen: Collection of articles and theses. International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists held on April 20-21, 2007 / Editor in Charge: A.V. Husiev; Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav Mudryi. - Great Novgorod, 2007. - Pages 198-200.
- . Evidence Admissibility Doctrine in Criminal Proceedings held in Ukraine: View of the Future through the Prism of Present. // Advocacy Practice. – 2008. – No.5. – Pages 37-39.
- . Interconnection and Means to Define Properties and Characteristics of Evidence in Criminal Cases. // Actual Problems of Politics. - 2008. - Edition 34 - Pages 264-270.
7.N.M. Stoianov. Referring Issues of Determining Properties of Evidence in the Criminal Process. // Actual Problems of Politics. - 2008. - Edition 34 – Pages 208-213.
- N.M. Stoianov. Power (Persuasiveness) of Evidence in Criminal Litigation. / . // Law and Order in Modern Ukraine. Materials of the Conference held on December 19-20, 2008 - Odessa: Phoenix, 2008. - Pages 75-77.
- N.M. Stoianov. Issues of Determining Criteria for Verifying and Assessing Evidence in Criminal Proceeding. / N.M. Stoianov. // Legal Practice in Modern Ukraine: Theses of Reports at the International Scientific Conference for Professorial and Postgraduate Staff / Editor in Charge: Dr. of Law, Professor Yu.M. Oborotov // Odessa National Law Academy. - Odessa: Phoenix, 2009. - pages 579-580.
- N.M. Stoianov. Properties of Evidence System in Criminal Proceedings. // XVI ‘Lomonosov‘ International Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists, Moscow, April 14-18, 2009 [Resource Address in the Internet: http://www.lomonosov-msu.ru/archive/Lomonosov_2009/30_14.pdf ]
- M. Stoianov. Relationship of Evidence Properties in the Criminal Proceedings of Ukraine / M. Stoianov // Modern Dimension of State and Law: Collection of scien. works. / Editors V.I. Terentiev, O. V. Kozachenko. - Mykolaiv: Ilion Publishing House, 2008. - P. 477-478.
- Sufficiency of Evidence in the Criminal Proceedings in Ukraine // State and Law: de lege praeterita, instante, futura: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference Mykolayiv, November 27-28, 2009 / Editor O. V. Kozachenko. - Mykolaiv: Ilion Publishing House, 2008. - P. 325-326.
- N.H. Narbikova, M.M. Stoianov / Essence of Evidence Authenticity in Criminal Proceedings // Current Problems of Politics. - 2009. - Ed. 36 - P. 251-256.
- Samarin V.I., Stoianov N.M. Problems of Improvement of Legal Regulation of Evidence Admissibility in the criminal proceedings in Ukraine and in the Republic of Belarus: Comparative Legal Analysis // Entrepreneurship, Economy and Law. - 2009. - No. 5. - P. 139-143.
- Stoianov M.M. Reliability as Element of Evidence Assessment in the Criminal Proceedings Ukraine / Stoianov M.M. // Problems in Criminal Procedural and Civil Procedural Law. - Materials of the international scientific and practical conference devoted to memory of the professors of the Department of Justice M. M. Mykhieienko and M. I. Shtefan. - Kyiv: VGL ‘Obrii‘, 2009. - 264 p. - P. 236-239.
- Stoianov M.M. Issue of Normative Determination of the Evidence Properties (Elements of Evidence Assessment) in the Criminal-Procedural Legislation of Ukraine / / Actual Problems of Jurisprudence: Coll. of theses reported at International Science Conference ‘Seventh Autumn Legal Readings‘, Khmelnytskyi city, November 28-29, 2008 - Khmelnytskyi: Khmelnytskyi University of Management and Law Publishing, 2008. - P. 224-226.
- Stoianov M.M. Some Issues of Determining Properties of Evidence in Criminal Proceedings. // Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference ‘Problems of Criminal Law, Process and Criminalistics‘, Odessa, October 9, 2009 - Odessa: Publishing House ‘Phoenix‘, 2009. - P. 549-551.
- Stoianov M.M. Individual and System Properties of Evidence in Criminal Proceeding. // Human Rights in Conditions of Modern State Formation: Theoretical and Practical Aspects [Text]: Collection of abstracts on the materials of the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists (December 11-12, 2009) / State Higher Educational Institution Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine. - Sumy: DBS ‘UABS NBU‘, 2009. - 341 p. - P. 197-200.
- Stoianov M.M. Concepts of Admissibility of Evidence: Problems of Theory, Normative Regulation and Law Enforcement Practices / M.M. Stoianov / Journal of the Academy of Advocacy of Ukraine. - 2009. - No. 3 (4)// http://nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals/Chaau/2009-3/content.html.
- Criminal Procedure Law of Ukraine. Textbook under general editorship of Yu. P. Alienin. - Kharkiv: LLC ‘Odyssei‘, 2009 - 816 p.
- M. Stoianov.. Components of Admissibility and Authenticity of Evidence: Controversial Issues // Actual Problems of Theory and History of Human Rights, Legislation and State: Collection of reports abstracts from International Annual Scientific Conference of Young Scientists, Postgraduates and Students Dedicated to Memory of Outstanding Lawyers P.O. Nedbaila, O.V. Surilov, V.V. Kopieichikov. - Lviv; Odessa, 2010. - 250 s. - P. 184-186.
- Samarin V., Stoianov N. Issue of Definition of Criminal Procedural Proof Elements // Ustytsia Belarus. - 2010. - No. 2. - P. 53-55.
- Stoianov M.M. Determination of Evidence Properties in Drafts of the new CPC of Ukraine /M.M. Stoianov. // The Legal Practice in Modern Ukraine: Report Abstracts from International Scientific Conference of Professorial and Postgraduate Students / Editor: Dr. of Law, Prof. Y. M. Oborotov // Odessa National Law Academy. - Odessa: Phoenix, 2010. - 810 p. - pp. 571-573.
- Stoianov M.M. Some Admissibility Aspects of Information Obtained within the Frame of Secret Investigative (Search) Actions. // Modern Criminal Proceedings in Ukraine: Doctrine, Regulation and Functioning Practice. Materials of the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference (Odessa, April 17, 2015) / Editor in Charge: Yu.P. Alienin - Odessa: National University Odessa Law Academy, 2015 - 220 pages - P. 77-79.
- Stoianov M.M. Investigation by Lawyer-Advocate of Admissibility of Secret Investigation (Search) Actions Results // Advocacy: It’s Past and Present. Materials of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference (Nov. 14, 2015, Odessa) / Contributors: I.V. Hloviuk, O.V. Malakhov, L.Yu. Chekmariev; Editor in Charge: - Odessa: Legal Literature, 2015. - P. 27-31.
- Stoianov M.M. Violation of Inquiry Competence Rules as Basis for Recognition Inadmissible the Evidence Obtained by Prosecution Party. // Advocacy: Its Past and Present. Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference (Nov. 12, 2016, Odessa) / [Electronic resource] / General Editor: Doctor of Law, Associate Professor H.O. Ulianov. - Odessa: Phoenix, 2016. - 424 pages - P. 15-17. : http://fa.onua.edu.ua/ua/science/sbornik2016/ 0,14 pr. pages.
- Hloviuk I.V., Stoianov M.M. Problematic Issues of Application of Criminal Procedure Code, Cl. 7, Part 2, Article 412, in Judicial Practice // Comparative and Analytical Jurisprudence. - 2017 - No.2. - P. 173-176. - Access mode: http://pap.in.ua/2_2017/49.pdf
- Hloviuk I., Stoianov M. Features of Argumentation during Special Pre-Trial Investigation: Separate Issues // Law of Ukraine. - 2017 - No.12. - P. 19-26
- Hloviuk I.V. Use of European Court of Human Rights Practice in Criminal Proceedings: Educational Textbook / I.V. Hloviuk, M.M. Stoianov, V.A. Zavtur. - Odessa: Legal Literature, 2017. - 224 pages.