2009-2013 - Student of the Faculty of Law at the Finance and Law College under Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University.
2013-2015 – Student for the Master Degree at the Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University.
Theme of the Diploma Thesis: Features of Emergence, Modification and Termination of Labour Relations of Civil Servants.
February 2014 - June 2014, Legal Adviser at Ukrzoovetprompostach PJSC.
June 2014 - March 2016, Legal Adviser at SteikAgro LLC (part-time job).
February 2015 - March 2016, Legal Adviser at Onopenko & Partners LC.
March 2016 - September 2016, Legal Adviser at the Legal Department, Claim and Suit Division of ‘Alfa-Bank’ PJSC.
Since January 2017, Lawyer and Assistant Lawyer at Shevchuk & Partners LC.
Since December 15, 2017, he became a member of Barristers Lawyers Association.
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL REFERENCES:
- Content And Quality Of The Motive Part Of Intermediate Judicial Rulings. / Actual Problems of Legal Science, Collection of Abstracts from ‘Eleventh Autumn Legal Readings‘, the International Scientific Conference (November 23-24, 2012, Khmelnytskyi).
- The Problematic Issues in Updated Criminal Justice: Analytical Aspect. / Actual Problems of Legal Science and Practice; Collection of abstracts and reports of participants of the 2nd All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Postgraduates, Young Scientists and Professional Lawyers (December 10-11, 2012, Kharkiv).
- Some New Features Of The Procedure For Recoding The Court Sessions With Technical Means in the Context of Their Video Broadcasting. / ‘The Legal System of Ukraine in the Light of Modern Active Reformation Processes‘ International Scientific and Practical Conference (December 15-16, 2012, Kyiv).
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Investing into ICO (initial coin offering). / Access mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0065268 / (02 March 2018).
- The Main Innovations of the Law of Ukraine ‘On Limited Liability Companies’ ‘‘Access mode: 5. The Main Innovations of the Law of Ukraine ‘On Limited Liability Companies and Additional Liability Companies‘. / Access mode: http://pravo.ua/news.php?id=0654690 / (03 March 2018).